Documentation of NumericExtensions.jl¶
NumericExtensions.jl is a Julia package that provides high performance support of numerical computation. This package is an extension of the Julia Base – part of the material may be migrated into the Base in future.
NumericExtensions.jl provides a wide range of tools, which include:
- higher order functions for mapping, reduction, and map-reduce operation that takes typed functors to achieve performance comparable to hand-crafted loops.
- Functions that allow inplace updating and writing results to pre-allocated arrays for mapping, reduction, and map-reduce operations.
- Convenient functions for inplace vectorized computation.
- Vector broadcasting.
- Fast views for operating on contiguous blocks/slices.
- Package Overview
- Vector Broadcasting
- Vector Norms and Normalization
- Array Scanning